Windows » Office and News » PDF » PDFCreator 2.3.2
5 stars based on 1 review
Today, you can PDFCreator free download! This program allows you to work on any Windows platform and create documents PDF, as well as completely free!
- If you have a number of PDF, you can combine them into one;
- Ability to send files by e-mail to your contacts;
- Supports any text editor and the ability to create PDF directly from them;
- Download PDFCreator, and it will help you to automatically save your documents as well as expose the tags by name, date, time and name of the computer;
- PDFCreator can encrypt your PDF documents by printing or opening;
- The program is free to work with the terminal server;
- When you create a PDF, you can use formats such as PCX, TIFF, EPS, PNG, PS, JPG and BMP;
- The program is very easy to install and will not cause any difficulties for users.
Note: PDFCreator is distributed under the GNU (General Public License) and has an open-source, so that it is completely free and you can use it for commercial use.
Title: PDFCreator 2.3.2
File Name: PDFCreator-2_3_2-Setup.exe
File Size: 26.32MB (27,598,392 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows 10
Languages: Multiple languages
Date Added: July 19, 2016
Home Page: http://www.pdfforge.org
MD5 Hash: 0ABB3AC0B5D2E8E86B0436C51DCC8387