Windows » CD and DVD Tools » Ripping » CDex 2.01
3 stars based on 1 review
Download CDex, and with it you will not have problems with the extraction of various data from audio CD, as it was before in utilities like CDDA and CD Ripper. The resulting information can be easily saved as WAV, it will be very easy to create a DVD with a compilation of audio, as well as the use of audio encoder and a variety of encoders, which gives you a very big opportunity.
You can CDex free download, it helps you to convert all WAV format files that are stored on your hard drive, there is also a great support for audio formats, such as tags ID3v2 and ID3v1, which are user selectable can be automatically included in the backup.
- Storing and reading data from a file on the album cdplayer.ini, as well as from local and remote databases - CD (CDDB);
- The simultaneous recording of multiple tracks;
- Shake correction function at an advanced level, as in the cd-paranoia ripping library;
- Support for normalization of the signal;
- Excellent support CD-Text, but only if your drive supports this feature;
- Working with files WAV - conversion;
- Display feature jitter control and track progress;
- The program supports M3U, as well as PLS playlist files;
- Comfortable support for CD-Drive;
- Supports a variety of locales;
- Free offer, including the GPL license and the source code.
Title: CDex 2.01
File Name: CDex-2.01.exe
File Size: 20.00MB (20,970,886 bytes)
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Date Added: April 12, 2018
Home Page: http://cdexos.sourceforge.net
Program Page: http://cdex.mu
MD5 Hash: E76F88DEF6B0150787F0ED6D4530D30B